Please read this form carefully. Contact us if you have questions about any of the information.
1. There are 2 regular and 3 designated handicapped spaces beside the church building. You must have handicapped license plates to park in the handicapped spots.
2. You MAY NOT park in the fire lane beside the building.
3. Space must be empty by 11:00 p.m.
4. You MAY NOT stay outside the church building after your event is over. Please use the parking lot across the street to talk or smoke.
5. Youth events must have adult supervision of at least one adult per six youth.
6. Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs of any kind, including tobacco, are not permitted in the building.
7. Fire department regulations for the fellowship hall allow a maximum of 250 people in chairs and 150 people using chairs and tables.
8. Failure to comply with regulations may result in the forfeiture of your right to use facility at a future date.
DEPOSIT, DONATIONS AND FEES:
1. Deposits are due when the application is submitted. Deposits will be used to pay for any damages.
2. In order to have your deposit returned, guests must:
A. Secure garbage bags and place them in the garbage cans along the driveway side of the building,
B. turn off all lights,
C. lock all outside doors.
CARE, USE, AND LOCATION OF EQUIPMENT:
1. Leave the room the way you found it; tables and chairs in the same configuration.
2. Group is responsible for cleaning any spills and removing any debris after meeting.
3. Use the recycling containers provided for glass and plastic.
4. A broom and dustpan are inside the large closet off the fellowship hall. Please return them to that location if used.
5. A large dry mop is located in the closet off the fellowship hall. Please return to that location if used.
6. A wet mop and bucket are located in the closet beside the men’s bathroom off the fellowship hall. Please return them to that location if used.
1. All outside doors to the building must be locked after event.
2. Lights are to be turned off in bathrooms, hallways and entrance ways.
3. All windows & outside doors are to be closed and locked.
1. The certificate of liability insurance must specifically provide coverage for general liability (1 million dollars), bodily injury, fire legal liability (1 million dollars) and property damage.
2. This completed and signed original application, along with a properly executed original Certificate of Liability Insurance, must be returned to the church office at least one month prior to the date(s) requested for review by the church council. Photocopies or fax copies will not be accepted.